Environmental Policy/Mission Statement
Simplex-IT is committed to minimizing the impact of our operations on the environment and to abiding by all applicable and relevant national and international environmental laws and regulations. To accomplish this Simplex-IT will maintain an Environmental Management System that will:
- Include Efforts to Maximize the Efficient Use of Resources, Prevent Pollution, and Reduce Waste.
- Increase Environmental Awareness Among Customers, Suppliers, and Employees.
- Be Fully Supported and Reviewed Annually by Management.
- Monitor and Assure Compliance to all National and International Laws and Regulations.
- Identify and Monitor Key Environmental Metrics.
- Provide Continuous Improvement.
Environmental initiatives supported
If you are going to build a wall, make it a green one! The great green wall of Africa shall not only help tide the advancing desert but create jobs and a better way of life for the local population.
Sustainable Development Goals adopted by all United Nations Member States in 2015 as a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity by 2030. Simplex-IT prefers to work with others to help advance these goals for the improvement of our environment, the safe keeping and well being of all it’s inhabitants.